ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, Week of July 8, 2005

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ansmithers AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, Week of July 8, 2005
  • Date: 10 Jul 2005 12:04:14 -0700

ALSO on MONDAY July 11 @ WETLANDS 10:00 pm.
**ALL LOCAL ROCK AND ROLL music.
****yep.

We would like to invite you to come and see three local rock bands at
Wetlands.

In the Year of the Pig
Rockets and Mortar
and Ruscha

I saw Ruscha at the local 506 battle of the bands, heavy, they were
robbed.

Rockets and Mortar I have not seen but there are people from Sentinel
and Nick Peterson of the excellent studios formerly known as Go! and
quite a nice fellow and that is good enough.

In the Year of the Pig is, well, just me and Fox.

it will be loud.
it will be oh so much fun.

nightlight might have load records but Providence is dead,
wetlands has local rock.
hooray.

(plus maybe you could come see some at wetlands and catch Cantwell
Gomez and Jordan at Nightlight as well. OHHH what a monday it could
be! just imagine!)

thank you very much.
sincerely
Bear and Fox of in the year of the pig

oh yes.
we like you and think you are very special.