ch-scene - Ladyfest NC Call for Submissions!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mary Anne Barckhoff <barckhoff AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Ladyfest NC Call for Submissions!
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 06:47:37 -0700 (PDT)

The first ever Ladyfest North Carolina (NC) will be
held in Durham, NC October 21-23, 2005 and we are
currently seeking submissions for the following:

* Performers (music, dance, etc.)
* Workshop instructors
* Film/AV material
* Volunteers

Submissions forms are available online at
http://www.ladyfestnc.com .

Ladyfest is a festival organized by local women of
all identities to showcase, celebrate and encourage
the art and activism of women everywhere. Ladyfest NC
is a music and arts festival benefiting local
organizations that support women. We are committed to
inspiring self-empowerment and we welcome and
encourage all people (regardless of gender or sexual
identity) who support the education, advancement, and
celebration of
women to attend our festival. Ladyfest NC is in the
process of acquiring 501(c)3 non-profit status.

The first Ladyfest was held in Olympia, WA in 2000.
Since then, Ladyfest has expanded to numerous cities
throughout the world! For more information about other
Ladyfest events, visit www.ladyfest.org.

For more information about Ladyfest NC, visit the
website at http://www.ladyfestnc.com .

Ladyfest NC: http://www.ladyfestnc.com
Viva la Venus website: http://www.vivalavenus.com
VOTE FOR VIVA LA VENUS DAILY (until July 15)!
http://www.zippohottour.com

The difference between excitement and fear is a matter of choice.

  • Ladyfest NC Call for Submissions!, Mary Anne Barckhoff, 07/06/2005