ch-scene - Re: ex-Chapel Hillian / 'Sup Magazine publisher Marisa Brickman helps make selling out cool

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: ex-Chapel Hillian / 'Sup Magazine publisher Marisa Brickman helps make selling out cool
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:20:15 -0500

"Like Brickman, the hipsters are all buying in."

*laughs*

Anyway, found a couple of fun links just now:

Brickman makes PR Week's list of "Ten Rising Stars" last August:
http://www.prweek.com/news/news_story_free.cfm?ID=219944&site=3

Back-and-forth between Fader Mag guy and a couple of hipsters who apparently
don't buy in:
http://www.punkrockacademy.com/stm/essay/fader.html

todd I'm sure there's more but drat I find my interest has petered out
morman

  • Re: ex-Chapel Hillian / 'Sup Magazine publisher Marisa Brickman helps make selling out cool, Todd Morman, 07/04/2005