ch-scene - Re: ooh La Latte/untidy closing

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: ooh La Latte/untidy closing
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sitting in Ooh La right now, typing away on their
awesome free wireless (hey, I bought two pasties, a
latte, and two glasses of wine, so I'm not mooching
much). I overheard a conversation earlier at the next
table where it sounded like someone was advising
someone else about how to run the place, like it was
being sold or taken over.

BTW, Viva's bowling pin treatment is right nice.

3