ch-scene - FS: Studio Patch Bays and Cables

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryk <lists AT bryk.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: FS: Studio Patch Bays and Cables
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:03:50 -0400

Did anyone catch the Dears Thursday night?

Hi, thought some Ch-list folks might be interested in this gear.

I've been doing some "late spring" cleaning of my home studio recording rig, and selling a bunch of stuff I don't use anymore.

M-Audio/Midiman "Thru 3x8" Midi Patchbay
3 Midi In, 8 Midi Out
with box, manuals, like new barely used
http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Thru3x8-main.html
$60 OBO

Fostex 3013 Patch Bay
32-channel 1/4" unbalanced 1U rack patchbay
Very sturdy patchbays (made in Japan, not China)
Easily reversed from its front panel plate for unnormalled, straight through operation.
Easily modifiable to partly-straight configuration.
A little mucky from labels--never written on
http://fr.audiofanzine.com/img/produits/thumb2/1/9/19096.jpg
2 for sale: $60 each or make me an offer

Fostex 3010 Patch Bay
16-channel RCA(!) 1U rack patchbay
Well-built, made in Japan, RCA patchbays are fairly rare
http://www.freedomguitar.com/images/fostex3010200719.jpg
$75 OBO

HOSA 6 FT. 8-cable patch bay "snake"
8 1/4" unbalanced stereo phone plugs
http://www.hosatech.com/hosa/products/CPP-800.html
$20, an amazing deal

1/4" unbalanced patch cables and RCA phone plugs
various makes, lengths, angles and colours, many are matching pairs
I have a universal cable tester and will happily test cables for you
$2 each
20 for $20

location: off glenwood near the airport, behind the carmax.

email: junk AT bryk.com