ch-scene - rock show Tuesday May 24 @Nightlight

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ansmithers AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: rock show Tuesday May 24 @Nightlight
  • Date: 23 May 2005 10:24:38 -0700

Hello.
tomorrow is Tuesday
oh what a day it will be.
then it will be Tuesday night.
oh what a night it could be.
for pleasure or light amusement perhaps you might come to NIGHTLIGHT
(shhh.....I know, you haven't been there before or you have forgotten
the memory of the experience that is so overwhelmingly beautiful it
brings you pain, it's okay, here is the address...405 1/2 W. Rosemary
Street, between Fuse and the Tienda....shhhh, it's okay....)

there will be a rock show.
it will be:
Tues 5/24 - Grey Daturas / The Butcherings / In The Year of the Pig .
10PM / $5.

grey daturas: from Melbourne = Australian-instrumental noise rock,
loud.
hooray come meet people from foreign countries.

the Butcherings: from Providence, RI = you should come.

IN THE YEAR OF THE PIG: from right here = now with RABBIT POWER
yes that is right, bear and fox went to Texas and got a Rabbit.
Come and see.
I cut off the tip of my thumb, maybe it will bleed.
Come and see.
BLOOD = ROCK damn you.

***also we have comic books now, with drawings by Mr. Keith G. Herzik
of Chicago.
****be the first on the street to have your own, (well the third or
fourth cause we already gave a few away.)

please come say hello won't you?
we like you and think you are very special.
bear and fox and rabbit.
http://www.southernloveprod.com/ityotp.htm
intheyearofthepig AT yahoo.com

  • rock show Tuesday May 24 @Nightlight, ansmithers, 05/23/2005