ch-scene - G-boro short films tonight! and Hi Mom! Heads-Up

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Hi Mom! Film Fest #8" <mfhedtDONTSPAMME AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: G-boro short films tonight! and Hi Mom! Heads-Up
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:02:43 GMT

Hi Mom! is putting on a "Best of HM!#5" tonight in Greensboro at the
GreenBean as guests of TriadIndyFilmNetwork. See below.

HM!#8 = June 3-5, 2005. 67 short films, 6 blocks, Outside Parking Deck Plaza
Block, Midnight Madness Raunch and Dance Block (Wetlands), 3 blocks at The
ArtsCenter including an Experimentalisiousness Show. Stay tuned for HM!#8
Fest Details.
best,
-Matt and TeamHM!

Hi gang,
Here's the scoop on film night for this month. This should be a really good
show, judging by what I saw at a Hi Mom! event last fall. We'll also have
the latest edition of the TIFN production workshop video, and my usual goofy
intermission trailers. Come early for a good seat, or come real early, and
we'll put you to work helping us set up! ;-)
See you there,
-Neb

TIFN Film Night at the Green Bean