ch-scene - OT: Room for rent on Smith Level Rd

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Matt Fisher" <mattf AT sugarhillrecords.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: OT: Room for rent on Smith Level Rd
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:00:59 -0400

Hello,
There is a room coming up for rent in the house I live in on Smith Level Rd.
Thought I'd mention it on this list as the house contains space to rock, if
you're into that sort of thing. Please pass along to anyone that may be
interested.

Here are the specs: 1 br in 2-br house @ 1712 Smith Level Rd (7 minutes from
Cat's Cradle in a magical area called "Star Point"). $362.50/month +
utilities. Potential band practice space. w/d. smoking allowed.

Please respond to this e-mail, or call 929.1312.

Thanks very much,
Matt

  • OT: Room for rent on Smith Level Rd, Matt Fisher, 05/09/2005