ch-scene - Calling all artists for experimental music project at the Ackland Art Museum

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com" <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Calling all artists for experimental music project at the Ackland Art Museum
  • Date: 3 May 2005 13:10:14 -0700

Here's the deal. There will be an exhibit at the Ackland Art Museum
dealing with collage. The curator for the show has asked me to fulfill
an audio component by having a performance on June 10th. My idea is to
get some audio junkies together with some mixers and gear and create an
improvisational piece.

If you are game for this, email me at uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com. I will
then set up a meeting and we'll knock out some of the technical aspects
of the project.

thanks,

uzoma

  • Calling all artists for experimental music project at the Ackland Art Museum, uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com, 05/03/2005