ch-scene - Re: shins ticket for saturday?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paok <bluefreaky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: shins ticket for saturday?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:56:02 -0700 (PDT)

thank you. i was indeed very confused.

pk

-----Original Message-----
From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
Sent: Apr 28, 2005 12:49 PM
To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Clarification for people scratching their heads & going "huh?" - The
Shins are doing a two-night stand at the Orange Peel in Asheville (you
know, that venue that spends the $$ to get the slightly-bigger touring
acts that lately seem to skip the Triangle due to either good sense on
Frank's part, or lack of an appropriately-sized venue, or both) this
Friday & Saturday. Which are both apparently sold out.