ch-scene - Re: Storage recommendation?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Virginia Ingram" <virginia AT virginiaingram.com>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Storage recommendation?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:35:49 -0500 (EST)

Don't use the U-Haul place on Mangum in Durham. My stuff was in there for 4
months and when I pulled it out, it was all molded and ruined. It was awful.

Right now I have some stuff in storage with PODS. I LOVE THEM. I can not
express just how much I love them. And because I used them, I did not have
to move my stuff quite as much (i.e., on the truck, off the truck into
storage, back on the truck from storage, off the truck).

http://www.podsusa.com/

Virginia