ch-scene - Re: another foghat death for the balding newsgroup

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: another foghat death for the balding newsgroup
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:45:57 -0500

Gorsh, he was living in Wilton, NH. I grew up around there- very nice little mountain town. About 25 years ago, someone started an art cinema in the Town Hall

http://cinematreasures.org/theater/4092/

...and it was there that I saw Quadorphenia and Stop Making Sense and other films that warped by teenaged mind. If you are going up for the memorial service, beware of the Wilton Diner though, more grease than spoon.

bendy

Chris Calloway wrote:
First Lonesome Dave, now Rod Price:

http://www.foghat.com/index.htm