ch-scene - Re: band to band

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: band to band
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:21:11 -0500

This site was metioned on the WXDU list a while back, and I am still in awe that rick! quickly made the connection between Duke Ellington and Sid Vicious, right off the top of his head.

Tell to us again R!, one more time...

My personal favorite link in there is between .38 Special and Half Life. Back in 1987, had anyone in Half Life known they'd end up connected, they'd have puked.

Bendy

Nathaniel Florin wrote:
--- Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com> wrote:

http://bandtoband.com

Chris, you have ruined the rest of my work day.

Atomic Rooster to Telegraph Melts in 15 steps, which
include both Asia and Minor Threat -- together at
last!

Nate