ch-scene - Music Go Round

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: kdarbro AT nc.rr.com
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Music Go Round
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:24:38 -0500

I saw this on RaleighMusic.com, and thought I'd pass it along in case
someone's interested:

Sales Associate Needed - Mar 9, 2005 - 4:15:58
drwpe AT bellsouth.net
Cary [NC]
Music Go Round is currently looking for a customer service-oriented
individual for a sales associate position. Responsibilities include buying
and selling musical instruments and accessories, and encouraging customers to
return to the store with their used gear for product trade or to sell.
Candidates must have some knowledge of musical instruments, and excellent
customer service skills. Prefer candidates with retail experience. Weekends
are required. Sorry, must be 18 or over. Join our team! Stop by our Music Go
Round store in the Cary Crossroads Plaza Shopping Center to apply.

May be a good job for a student or something.

- Kevin

  • Music Go Round, kdarbro, 03/10/2005