ch-scene - Article: Local Artists and Alternative Copyright

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fred Stutzman <fred AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Article: Local Artists and Alternative Copyright
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:06:46 -0500 (EST)

All,

I'm writing an article about musicians who are embracing alternative copyright (Creative Commons, or anything else) in their work. This is not limited to the licensing of their work. I'm also interested in artists who work with Public Domain/CC licensed materials, or who push the limits of fair use. If you ARE these artists, or know any of them, please get in touch with me, on or off list (fred AT metalab.unc.edu). I'm putting this piece to print next Friday, so the sooner I can interview you, the better.

Thanks for your help,
Fred

--
Fred Stutzman
Desk: 962-5646

  • Article: Local Artists and Alternative Copyright, Fred Stutzman, 03/09/2005