ch-scene - fender twin amp for sale

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jeffkay AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: fender twin amp for sale
  • Date: 2 Mar 2005 08:31:53 -0800

I have for sale a red-knob Fender Twin amp (often referred to as the
"Evil Twin") which is in generally excellent condition. Roughly 15
years old.

The only problem is a broken pot that controls the bass knob for the
clean channel - the knob snapped off and took the end of the pot with
it. This should be a cheap and easy fix for anyone with soldering
ability, I just don't happen to be that person.

Beyond that, this amp plays great. Lots of power, lots of crunch. Tubes
were changed not too long ago, and the speakers are original and in
excellent condition. I'd keep this amp, but I'm moving cross-country in
a few months and it's heavy. Comes with casters and original
footswitch.

Price: $475. I'm in Carrboro and anyone interested is welcome to come
to my place to try it out.

email jeffkay AT gmail.com if interested.

jeff