ch-scene - Need drummer!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Agent Starchild" <starchild AT mutualaid.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Need drummer!!!
  • Date: 12 Feb 2005 21:37:01 -0800

Hi, Agent Starchild is putting together a new band. We have keys,
guitar, and bass. We're looking for a mature, reliable drummer. We
have a kit for you to use if you like. I come from a David Bowie,
new-wavish background. Our guitarist is more metal-based. Our bassist
is sort of mellow indie-rock. We all like to play blues. I think the
hope is to end up with loud but melodic danceable music with driving
hard rock guitar and bass complemented by 80's synth sounds. Please
reply to starchild AT mutualaid.org. Thanks, Agent Starchild

  • Need drummer!!!, Agent Starchild, 02/13/2005