ch-scene - Re: Songwriter looking for a drummer with Cubase

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jared Houck <"fallingfromfaith@spamspameggsandspam"@gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Songwriter looking for a drummer with Cubase
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:22:04 GMT

Just wondering what kinda stuff you're doing and what you're really
looking for. I play drums and maybe could swing a cubase/recording
setup. Do you know what version of cubase your tracks were recorded
on? Or exactly what format your data files are?

email me for details (removing the obvious)

jared

fallingfromfaith AT spamspameggsandspamgmail.com