ch-scene - Re: Vintage Guild S-100 guitar for sale

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <rossi AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Vintage Guild S-100 guitar for sale
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:41:42 -0500

I was just going to let it go, but I should probably be nice and let you know that I know the seller and know for a fact the guitar has been sold, which is not surprising since his post is about four months old. I'd let him tell you, but I don't think he's a faithful reader of this list. I hope you find another suitable guitar for your rocking needs. Your search might be more effective if you take into consideration when an ad was posted and respond directly to the poster.

good luck,
rossi

Bob Wall wrote:
anyone?

raul garza wrote:

hello there! I've been looking for one of these guitars and would love some
pics of it if possible. is it sold yet? I'll be ready to negotiate around the
first of feb or maybe we can talk about the guitar more in depth? like I
said, I've been on the prowl for a few days now since I don't think I want
the typical SG, I want something maybe a little different. I play punk rock
and roll and glam stuff and I think this would be a fine guitar. please, send
pics or I can call you?

thankx...