ch-scene - RE: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 15, Issue 20

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Allen, Richard" <RAllen AT WWNORTON.com>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 15, Issue 20
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:11:50 -0500

1)

in re: Sun Ra's Biscuit Kitchen

--Best jokey Chapel Hill band name in years.

2)

North Carolinians: in all honesty why can't you people learn to drive on snow
and ice? It's not like it never snows or freezes in North Carolina. And yet
when I lived there, on a drive from CH to Durham in 2 inches of snow, I'd see
like twenty cars stuck in ditches or on medians. I'm sure that even those of
you who are comfortable driving in snow and ice were caught in interminable
traffic jams thanks to those of you who aren't.

flaming the list for old times' sake,

RA