ch-scene - Local 506 Tsunami Relief Benefit Ticket Info

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT earthlink.net
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Local 506 Tsunami Relief Benefit Ticket Info
  • Date: 20 Jan 2005 22:58:18 -0800

Here are some answers to the many questions I'm hearing about our
Tsunami Relief Benefit on Saturday, January 22nd:

1) ENTRY INTO CAT'S CRADLE: A stamp from Local 506 will also get you
into the Cradle benefit that starts at 8pm; likewise, we are accepting
stamps from the Cradle.

2) ADVANCE TIX: We are not selling advance tickets for this event. You
must pay at the door. The Cats Cradle is selling advance tickets;
however, we will only be accepting Cradle hand stamps, not the tickets.
You must go to the Cradle first and get your hand stamped to get into
506.

3) 506 RE-ENTRY: The door for this event will be run
"convention-style" - what that means is that if you leave the
venue, you can not automatically re-enter. You will have to get back
in line. If capacity permits, you can then re-enter free of re-charge.

Regarding #3, for the record, this is how we handle every event at 506
(just ask the people who waited patiently to get into the Shanklys/Cure
show.) It's just rare that we sell-out, and even more rare than the
biggest act isn't the last one to play.
Looking forward to the show...glenn

  • Local 506 Tsunami Relief Benefit Ticket Info, local506, 01/21/2005