ch-scene - Hotel Motel, Clang Quartet, Glaz Almaz - Nightlight - Friday 1/21 - $5

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Matt" <matt.kalb AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Hotel Motel, Clang Quartet, Glaz Almaz - Nightlight - Friday 1/21 - $5
  • Date: 20 Jan 2005 13:15:45 -0800

My apologies if there was a Stuff to Do for this already; I didn't see
it.

The Nightlight
Friday Jan 21
10 pm

A sawbuck (that's the one with Lincoln, but not the penny--look for the
number 5 on it somewhere and "sex" written in the beard) gets you:

Hotel Motel - pop where you least, and shouldn't, expect it
Clang Quartet - leaning on the noise in "joyful noise"
Glaz Almaz - experimental music that actually publishes its results so
you can run the same experiment

We hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Matt/Hotel Motel
http://www.hot-mot.com

P.S. While John and Jane Q. Public will get in for a very reasonable
$5, this show is free to those who are on the guest list. Consider
this your last chance to join my family.

  • Hotel Motel, Clang Quartet, Glaz Almaz - Nightlight - Friday 1/21 - $5, Matt, 01/20/2005