ch-scene - RE: Tsunami benefit: 1/22

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Tsunami benefit: 1/22
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:10:10 -0800 (PST)

"Clark, Chris" <CClark AT slk-law.com> wrote:
> Chris Calloway wrote:
> > so, i heard the milestone is open again? could
> that
> > really be true?
>
> True

What's the story? Who's behind this? Is it still the
same run down old shack?

I went to Olde NC BBQ last night. I hearby remove it
from endorsement. I feel funny with buffets as it is.
But there's just a limit as to how long anything
called "food" should sit under a heat lamp.

Especially chitlins.

I think there are at least legal limits.

Anyway, it's not often one feels the urge to spit out
something placed in one's mouth from a restaurant.

Off to meet Nigel Harrison for Chinese buffet lunch!

3