ch-scene - RE: waitpersons for godot

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Clark, Chris" <CClark AT slk-law.com>
  • To: 'RTP-area local music and culture' <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: waitpersons for godot
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:23:02 -0500

I lived in Chapel Hill for almost seven years and the whole time I believed
as you do. Having lived in Charlotte now for a few years, I can assure you
its not as bad as you think. Forget whenever you may have lived here or
whoever you may know that lives here or whatever, just trust me. I have
lived places with no rock; Charlotte does fine these days.

Having said that, I'd trade Charlotte's music "scene" (if you will) for the
Triangle's any day. Oh, and could you also send down some of those
intellectual leanings? We're fresh out down here.

Chris

  • RE: waitpersons for godot, Clark, Chris, 01/17/2005