ch-scene - Re: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 15, Issue 11

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ben Davis <ben_dontspamme_davis AT unc.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 15, Issue 11
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:13:33 -0500

Ya
The Lighting Bolt is working for peeps all over world...

check their Euro tour Picts out to get that good old punk rock feeling
back (check the crowd size in Paris)

http://laserbeast.com/photos/index.html

anyone wanna buy a bootleg of a late 90's set of them at the Lizard and
Snake? - pretty great shit.
Ben