ch-scene - RE: Martin St. Music Hall Show

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Thom Wiley <monkeyboythom AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: Martin St. Music Hall Show
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:38:02 -0500

How was the show? It was too butt-freezing cold for me and my truck to
make it all the way to Raleigh.

It is true that Dave likes to stand close to the music; I do too. At
the triangle shows I've been to, the ones I watch out for are these
same two crazy kids who stand right down front and make out the whole
time. In front of everyone. Geez, will they ever get a room?

-mbt

--
Less talk. More monkey.

  • RE: Martin St. Music Hall Show, Thom Wiley, 12/16/2004