ch-scene - Re: Christian Rock ? A Cautionary Comic Strip

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Christiane Voisin <voisc AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Christian Rock ? A Cautionary Comic Strip
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:21:53 -0500 (EST)

bravo to this guy (and I know this is OLD but I checked the list and no
one has posted it):

Man's anti-Bush bumper stickers prompt visit by Secret Service
http://www.freedomforum.org/templates/document.asp?documentID=14780

confirming Paula's observations about the heterogeneity of the red
states.....

christiane