ch-scene - Re: Free Mackie Audio/Midi Sequencer

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Free Mackie Audio/Midi Sequencer
  • Date: 2 Dec 2004 10:57:27 -0800

Kevin-
I noticed (doapy word and over used by truckdrives)..but anyhow, I
noticed by the sample window, that it's an OSX app. Can you tell me
how it's different from Garageband in terms of function and quality?
I wanted to find GarageBand likable but even though I got a pretty
souped up G4 desktop Garageband seems soo heavy...I feel like it's
going to blow any moment. But it never does. Just dog slow.

Thanks

news:<17ab31d17adaac.17adaac17ab31d AT southeast.rr.com>...