ch-scene - Re: Local 506 Schedule (as of 11/27)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Melissa <mel AT pressgangrocks.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 Schedule (as of 11/27)
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:02:47 -0500

FYI and as a footnote to Glenn's schedule - although hardly no one was there, a post-turkey day show by Brooklyn's Maplewood (Mark from Champale, Ira from Nada Surf, Steve Koester, Craig from Winterville and occasionally Cub Country...) rocked in a sun-dappled, Pacific-coast highway sorta way. This was the start of a tour and the rest of their shows are with Cub Country or Luna. If they are able to come back through to play, it's a show I'd most highly recommend.

Melissa