ch-scene - Monsonia, The Man, Fashion Design, King Of November

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: monsonia AT monsonia.com (Monsonia)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Monsonia, The Man, Fashion Design, King Of November
  • Date: 11 Nov 2004 20:21:10 -0800

Hello!

Our next show is on Wednesday, November 17th at The Nightlight in
Chapel Hill. We're playing with our friends The Man, Fashion Design
and King of November (Eric Haguen from Fake Swedish), and it's Andy's
birthday, so it should be fun, rockin', and probably loud.

We'll start on the early side to get all the rock into a neat little
weeknight package for ya.

We've just finished recording an EP with Nick Petersen and have a new
song or two to debut. We hope you'll come check it out.

Thanks!
Monsonia
Carter, David, Andy
contact AT monsonia.com