ch-scene - Rock & Shop Market - Vendors!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: <smashingmirrors AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Rock & Shop Market - Vendors!
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:20:36 -0500

We still have a few spaces left for participation as a vendor in the
Rock & Shop Market! We are looking for handmade books, handbags,
clothing, accessories, art, etc.

The Rock & Shop Market is a unique artist & designer flea market in
Raleigh, NC. Shop for unique items from local designers and rock to some
great local bands! The first event will be held on Saturday December 4th
at the YWCA on Oberlin Road in Raleigh from 12-3pm. There will be a
silent auction and goodie bags for the first 50 attendants! T-shirts
will be available to purchase the day of the event.

Participating designers include: *Iro Handbags *Little Black Book
*Sonali's *Pretty Little Things *Swank Handbags *Aqua Inc Jewelry
*Sweetie Handbags *SmashingMirrors *B. Joie *MyCicy & MORE!

If you are interested in participating please email me at
michelle AT smashingmirrors.com

There are also sponsorship opportunities available. Sponsorship is a
great way to help fund the market and advertise your business without
having to participate as a vendor. Email me for rates.

For more information please visit: http://www.rockandshopmarket.com

Thanks!
Michelle