ch-scene - Ringside: Halloween Bash!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mary Anne Barckhoff <barckhoff AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Ringside: Halloween Bash!!
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:24:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Rocker Grrrls and Boys,
It’s a Halloween Bash!

Little Miss Messy
W/ opening band Second Nature (Raleigh)
Saturday OCT. 30
10pm
Ringside
308 W. Main St
Downtown Durham
680-2100
FOUR FLOORS OF SPOOKY MAYHEM!
The Biggest Party in Town.
Costume Contest!

Come play like a kid and drink like the underpaid and
swear like a sailor — all in your Halloween Best!
Don’t get caught at home on this most fabulous of nights.
There’s a special someone who looks a lot better in
Kiss make up or crooked fishnets just waiting to meet you!

Ok. Just don’t be squares. Get out and rock out.

Luv,
Little Miss Messy

For more information about the band, visit their website:
http://www.littlemissmessy.net

Viva la Venus website: http://www.vivalavenus.com
Little Miss Messy website: http://www.littlemissmessy.net

The difference between excitement and fear is a matter of choice.