ch-scene - Re: Non-musical: Kittens

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: audubonpark AT hotmail.com (D Nahm)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Non-musical: Kittens
  • Date: 24 Oct 2004 12:56:47 -0700

Thank you, but we have tried them--and all the resources that they
recommend--and haven't had any luck. There are just more cats than
there are people who are able to take care of them. I admire the
people who work at the animal rescure places--they have a difficult
job to do.

David

news:<417A91F7.4000705 AT fuzzsonic.com>...