ch-scene - The Nein needs you to be in a music video

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: fmcohen AT mindspring.com (Finn Cohen)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: The Nein needs you to be in a music video
  • Date: 21 Oct 2004 10:09:38 -0700

The Nein is shooting a scene for a video my roommate is making for one
of our songs this Wednesday, October 27, at the Ooh La Latte. It's
supposed to be a pretend live show, and whoever shows up would be part
of the crowd...I"m not sure if Rob wants you to do anything special or
not, but you probably will need to pretend that you like The Nein.
We're asking people to show up at 7, and it should take an hour at the
most if we move quickly. If any of you can do this, please let me
know so I can gauge how many people will be there and plan
accordingly. The Ooh La Latte will be serving beer and coffee, so
this will be a chance for them to make some money as well--they have
been having a hard time breaking even on the rock shows, apparently,
and might not do them anymore.
Anyway, we hope you can come. It should be fun, and if nothing else
you will get to laugh at us for having to lip-sync.
finn

  • The Nein needs you to be in a music video, Finn Cohen, 10/21/2004