ch-scene - OT: Who Rents Vans Around Here?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <duncan AT rattlejar.com>
  • To: RTP-area and culture local music <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: OT: Who Rents Vans Around Here?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:19:20 -0400

I need a van for a day, maybe a day and a half, to move an office from Chapel Hill to Pittsboro. The regular rental places (U-Haul, Ryder) are a little on the expensive side. (Three trips back and forth to Pittsboro would end up costing me about $100). Since you all are moving shit (I mean, instruments!) all the time, do you know of any other connections for van rentals? I don't need a big 14 or 17 foot truck.

Duncan

  • OT: Who Rents Vans Around Here?, Duncan Murrell, 09/30/2004