ch-scene - Starlite Benefit...thank you!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mullansp AT dpsnc.net (hjd)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Starlite Benefit...thank you!!!
  • Date: 27 Sep 2004 07:02:59 -0700

The Benefit for the Starlite went extremely well. Thanks to all the
bands that donated time, also thanks to Ooh La LAtte for the space and
amazing sound. I hadn't heard or seen some of the bands that played
ever before..I loved what I heard. Thanks also to A.M.C.H for being
here to get the word out...huge help!

We raised about $500 dollars at the show for the Starlite...I gave the
money to Bob (owner of the Starlite) He was incredibly happy and
wanted to let everyone know how thankful he is they support him and
the theatre.

Thanks again!

  • Starlite Benefit...thank you!!!, hjd, 09/27/2004