ch-scene - house for rent

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mogwhite AT yahoo.com (Margaret White)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: house for rent
  • Date: 7 Sep 2004 12:48:20 -0700

hello all!
i'm in the process of moving to nyc for a while and need to rent out
my house here. one of my old roommates is moving back from london in
october so she might take one of the rooms, but i need someone else as
well...
it is in carrboro about 2 miles from weaver street. furnished (i'm not
going to move a whole lot with me, just necessary stuff).
pet-friendly. lots of trees. it's a great place - i've been there for
6 years. if you are interested or know anyone who is, please let me
know!
oh, and for the whole place i'm asking $1000 which includes utilities
(except water, which i can't pay online).
thanks!
margaret
(919) 260-5540

  • house for rent, Margaret White, 09/08/2004