ch-scene - Even RDU Feels the Pressure...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jason AT nc.rr.com (Jason M. Sullivan)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Even RDU Feels the Pressure...
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:06:41 GMT

So around 7:30 or so this evening RDU was playing Nazareth's "Son of a
Bitch", and it abruptly got yanked right in the middle. "Playlist
malfuction", or too little, too late?

Far be it from me to express joy over this, though, because if a big
company like Clear Channel is feeling the heat, I'm pretty freaking
concerned.

--
//// Jason M. SULLIVAN jsullivan AT nc.rr.com
|c-oo http://www.jason0x21.org
\_- "That's not music, that's just sound!" - J. David Fries