ch-scene - Re: Hell yeah, Durham rocks!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mullansp AT dpsnc.net (hjd)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Hell yeah, Durham rocks!
  • Date: 2 Sep 2004 21:51:28 -0700

That's great!! i play on that disc and a lot of bands I know are on
there. I am amazed at the talent in the triangle....the triangle is
putting out some heavy talent. At the durham music fest soooo many of
the local band were as good or better than the national acts. GO
NC!!
news:<cf79c1c04090213256d79ca7a AT mail.gmail.com>...