ch-scene - Starlite benefit

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mullansp AT dpsnc.net (hjd)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Starlite benefit
  • Date: 31 Aug 2004 10:03:21 -0700

I am attempting to put together a benefit for Durham's Starlite drive
in theater....the screen burned down and Durham and the triangle need
it back!!!! I have tons of movies there and it is fantastic....I want
to see many more!

I have talked to some people and the idea is to host a classic car
rally to be followed by bands at OOH-LA-LAtte in Durham. I am trying
to put together the band someone else will be in charge of the car
rally. We do not have an exact date yet. I am looking for bands that
want to participate. Please send mail to .....mullansp AT dpsnc.net if
you are interested in playing. A date has not been set yet.....it
will probably be on a Sunday but we're not positive.

send message of interest to mullansp AT dpsnc.net

Thanks!