ch-scene - Re: Fowler's Porch and Garage Music Series, Durham NC

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Fowler's Porch and Garage Music Series, Durham NC
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:10:06 -0400

And here I was thinking that things had gotten kind of boring around here lately . . .

Klaus, Bob wrote:

Lori...We are adding a local music link to our web site....can we add
your series?
Bob Klaus
Executive Director
ALLTEL Pavilion - Raleigh, NC
(919) 719-5501
bobklaus AT clearchannel.com
Thanks for your interest in the award-winning ALLTEL Pavilion. Our goal
is to be the very best place for concerts in the entire U.S. -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors alt.music.chapel-hill --