ch-scene - Re: Alice Cooper: 'Rock should never be in bed with politics'

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Alice Cooper: 'Rock should never be in bed with politics'
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:06:25 -0400

And just as I was starting to enjoy this:

http://www.alicecoopersweb.com/temp/staples.MPG

On Aug 25, 2004, at 12:53 PM, Thom Wiley wrote:

From http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40127

"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information
on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are. Why are we
rock stars? Because we're morons. We sleep all day, we play music at
night and very rarely do we sit around reading the Washington
Journal."

gee, that's it? I wanna be a rock star now.

-t

--
I like to play poker with tarot cards...I get a full house and four people die.