ch-scene - Re: starlite drive-in's screen burns down

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: starlite drive-in's screen burns down
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:51:32 -0700 (PDT)

--- "5er (martin)" <mdhall005 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> imagine that...local TV news getting the facts
> wrong...how could that happen?

actually, we don't know which, the paper or the tv,
was wrong yet, or even if hep misheard.

i gotta say, my heart skipped a beat when i read the
subject line of this thread. then again, the bowling
alley burned down and it came back even better than
before.

dang, last time we went to the bowling alley, they had
a liquor bar, even. although, i seemed to score better
with beer. :)

that magnificent neon sign at the starlite, was it
attached to the back of the screen?

3