ch-scene - free beer. free music. good times. TONITE!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jason Meeks" <glassmuseum AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: free beer. free music. good times. TONITE!
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:41:34 +0000

hello all..
i know this is pretty short notice and all but there is a free basement house show tonite (tuesday the 17th). there will be a keg - FREE BEER and FREE MUSIC!

So here's the info:

Who's rockin' this? transmography from austin, tx and a problem of alarming dimensions from chapel hill. transmography is on tour, so please try to come out and help these fellas. they were initially supposed to play at go! but we all know why they are playing a house show instead.

Where is this shite happenin'? the show will take place in carrboro at 107 hargraves st - take brewer ln. past go! studios (turns to hargraves st.) - go over railroad tracks and park at the basketball courts. the house is the last house on the dead-end of hargraves (blue house, you'll see it). the show will be in the basement around the back of the house.

So, what time does it start? i would show up around 10 PM or so... or, show earlier before the brewskies are gone.

any more info? shoot me an email. or call 942-1917
-jason

  • free beer. free music. good times. TONITE!, Jason Meeks, 08/17/2004