ch-scene - Crooked Beat Records Is Reopening In DC in Sept

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bill AT crookedbeat.com (Bill Daly)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Crooked Beat Records Is Reopening In DC in Sept
  • Date: 3 Aug 2004 15:09:08 -0700

We are happy to announce we are reopening our storefront in Washington
Dc on 2318 18th St NW on Sept 1. It is in the Adams Morgan
neighborhood of DC, not too far from Dupont Circle, the 9:30 club and
Black Cat.
Helen and I have taken on a partner with this DC store. Our partner is
a big used LP seller/collector in the Dc area. He will be drawing from
and stocking Crooked Beat daily with his warehouse inventory of over
40,000 hard to find and rare lps (rock,soul/funk,jazz) mainly from the
60's, 70's and early 80's. We will also continue to carry cds/new
lps/t-shirts etc.
The guys from Foundry Zero in Raleigh are currently working on the new
Crooked Beat website. It is long overdue and will be launched this
fall.
Thanks to everyone from NC and everywhere else who have been very
supportive of our online store since our Raleigh location closed in
2002.
If in Dc come on by and say hello to us.

Bill & Helen

  • Crooked Beat Records Is Reopening In DC in Sept, Bill Daly, 08/03/2004