ch-scene - GOT BIG GIGS, NEED GUITAR, BASS

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: starchild AT mutualaid.org (Agent Starchild)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: GOT BIG GIGS, NEED GUITAR, BASS
  • Date: 31 Jul 2004 16:16:41 -0700

Dear Chapel Hill musicians,

Agent Starchild (keys, vocals) and Tyler Hipnosis (drums) will be
playing at the Fox Fest national underground music festival in
Pittsburgh on August 21st and at the Republican National Convention
protest in New York City on August 29th. WE NEED A GUITAR PLAYER AND
BASSIST!!!

It's not a marriage. If you just want to practice together, play for
these two events, and go our separate ways, that's fine. Fox Fest
should pay pretty well; RNC protest is volunteer but you will be
playing before several thousand people. Both events will give you big
networking opportunities. Even if you already have a band, come sit
in with us and play!

If you're an alcoholic or an asshole, I've already played with people
like you and it doesn't work.

Please visit my site at www.chthonic-arts.com/artists/agentstarchild
and listen to my music. Thanks!

@gent starchild
chthonic art productions
www.chthonic-arts.com
chthonic-arts AT mutualaid.org

  • GOT BIG GIGS, NEED GUITAR, BASS, Agent Starchild, 07/31/2004