ch-scene - Session Nine dark rock band update!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sessionnine AT msn.com (SessionNine)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Session Nine dark rock band update!
  • Date: 29 Jul 2004 12:03:40 -0700

Session Nine Update 7/29/04

Session Nine is an original intense dark/melodic rock band described
as a mix of Jane's Addiction,The Cure,Lacuna Coil and more. Based in
Wilmington,NC and beginning to make a name for themselves there and
all over the region.

Tour:
August 13th,Cocktails and Diamonds,Sneads Ferry,NC
with Stone the Crow and The Title Ceremony
More dates to come!

Music:
Remove the Veil 4 track cd available now on site.
Session Nine live at Lucky's 8 track cd available on site.

Merch:
White with black vinyl lettering sticker,all weather,available on
site.
Psuedo Manifesto,the Official Session Nine newsletter,avaiable on
site.

News:
-We welcome our new drummer T.L.Hubbel,and look forward to enjoying
what he brings to the group;a strength and passion not to be missed.
-Our live shows are becoming more personal and intense,so make sure to
catch us when you can,request us to play at your clubs,and ask DJ's to
play us at your local radio station.
-We now have mp3's up on the site. Please go and enjoy them!
-We are looking for a photographer,please email us if interested.
-We also seek a second guitarist and a keys/synth/programming master
to fulfill our sound. If this is you or someone you know,drop us a
line.
-Our website has been revamped,please check out all the new features.
-New photos are up on the site as well.
-We are currently trading shows on the east coast,from NY to FL. If
interested in booking Session Nine please give us at least 2 weeks
notice and we will work to make it happen. We have played with bands
ranging from rock to dark rock,goth,industrial,hardcore,emo,punk,and
more. Press packs available on upon request.*

Please feel free to visit our site,listen to the tunes,book us at your
club,interview us,and anything else you may want from Session Nine.
You have but to ask.
We hope everyone is doing well,and we hope to see you all out on the
circuit soon.
Cheers!
Stephanie
Chris
Tony
T.
Session Nine
http://www.session-nine.com
sessionnine AT charter.net

  • Session Nine dark rock band update!, SessionNine, 07/29/2004