ch-scene - wee weekend tour

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com (Regina Hexaphone)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: wee weekend tour
  • Date: 13 Jul 2004 07:25:04 -0700

Hey everybody -- RH will be hitting the road this weekend for
Philadelphia and New York... please spread the word to any friends in
or around those cities. Here's the deal:

Friday, July 16
Tritone (www.tritonebar.com)
1508 South Street
Philadelphia
RH at 9:30, followed by Fivehead, Dragon City, and This Radiant Boy

Saturday, July 17
Pete's Candy Store (www.petescandystore.com)
709 Lorimer Street
Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Richard Alwyn at 9, RH at 10, Anders Parker at 11

WNTI 91.9 in Hackettstown, NJ is doing a feature on the band today,
Tuesday July 13. We're also playing at a 'rock camp' in Baltimore on
Monday, July 19... not open to the general public, but we're excited
to be bringing the rock to the kids! A last-minute booking in Balmer
for Sunday night is a slight possibility... will post again if it
works out.

RH

Regina Hexaphone
www.reginahexaphone.com
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • wee weekend tour, Regina Hexaphone, 07/13/2004