ch-scene - MERGE on the State Of Things

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "5er (martin)" <mdhall005 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: CH-SCENE <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: MERGE on the State Of Things
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:56:35 -0700 (PDT)

hello everyone,

I just wanted to spread the word that Mac McCaughan
and Laura Ballance, my bosses, will be on WUNC's "The
State Of Things" on Thursday (7/1) with host Frank
Stasio.

They will be discussing Merge's 15 Year Anniversary
and the NC independent music scene in general over the
last decade or so. They will also be discussing our
covert attempt at media manipualtion and domination
through random email viruses (just kidding). Other
guests will include Mitch Easter and David Menconi.

I tried to get our own Ross Grady on the mic, but of
course he wimped out. ;-)

So, if you are interested, tune in on Thursday from
12noon-1pm or 8-9pm. WUNC 91.5fm. www.wunc.org

as you were,

-5er

=====
"A boy wants a car from his dad.
Dad says, first you got to cut that hair.
Boys says, hey dad Jesus had long hair.
Dad says, That's right son, and Jesus walked everywhere."
- David Berman/The Silver Jews