ch-scene - Off topic--Durham voting

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Margaret Campbell <margaretc AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Off topic--Durham voting
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:24:43 -0400

Folks;

If you live in Durham--specifically in voting district 19, or you know
anyone who does....

I need one more person to work the primary at the poll. It is a full
day shift, but you do get some small honorarium. And you can feel
good about it....

You have to be registered in District 19--that's the one that votes at
the American Legion on Trinity.

Please, please, *please* email me, if at all interested. I'm at
margaretc AT gmail.com

--
--mjc

  • Off topic--Durham voting, Margaret Campbell, 06/28/2004